Sunday, January 1, 2012

Difficult Questions Kids Ask and Are Afraid to Ask About Divorce

In a question-and-answer dialogue format, the authors tackle the concerns hidden behind what kids say and provide suggestions for dealing with those problems, whether they be feelings of blame, desertion, or a child's hopes for reconciliation. 15,000 first printing.

Book Reviews via Amazon

  • I spotted this book in the library and picked it up. As I began to read, I felt as if the authors knew my own 8-year-old daughter. I was very impressed. So many of the topics covered hit very close to home. It was very reassuring to read.
  • I am a clinical psychologist, and have recommended this book over and over again. Its the one guide I have seen that covers how to answer questions in developmentally appropriate ways for all ages of children. The author understands how kids of different ages think and what they are likely to be feeling most intensely. What a wonderful guide, and well written!
  • A wonderful Guide for any parent faced with their Childrens questions, at any age, at the time of a divorce. When you bearlty know the anwers to some of your own questions concerning the divorce,"Difficult Questions Kids Ask About Divorce" is a must have for you.

    It answer questions the cover a wide range of subject and ages. I f you are going through a divorce or concerning one due yourself and your children a favor and get this book.

    For more information - Difficult Questions Kids Ask and Are Afraid to Ask About Divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment